Failing to respond to the IRS when they notify you that you have a tax issue can have serious financial consequences. You could have your wages garnished or liens attached to your bank accounts. Rather than allowing your tax issues to escalate to this level, you need help from experienced tax attorney Juda Gabaie of Gabaie & Associates, LLC.
Salisbury MD Local IRS Office & Services
Your local IRS office is located at:
601 East Naylor Mill Road, Unit C
Salisbury, MD 21804
This office lists its services as:
- Account inquiries
- Alien clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Basic tax law assistance
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms.
This office lists "solutions to tax issues" as one of its services, but the IRS's idea of "solutions" may not match your financial reality. They also list "payment arrangements" as a service, but these payments may be more than you can afford.
The IRS is notoriously difficult to negotiate with, and they are often unsympathetic to your situation. You need an experienced tax attorney to build a relationship with the IRS agent assigned to your case and find a mutually agreeable solution to your tax issue.
Solutions to Your Tax Issues in Salisbury MD
Tax attorney Juda Gabaie always protects your best interests while negotiating with the IRS for you. He currently helps his clients with the following:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes, and
Contact an Experienced Salisbury Tax Attorney Today
You cannot ignore your tax issue with the IRS and expect it to go away. You need help today, not tomorrow. For a free consultation, contact attorney Juda Gabaie today online or at (443) 345-8291.