When you are facing tax problems, you may feel overwhelmed and scared, especially if you have never dealt directly with the IRS before. You may worry that one misstep in your communications with them can lead to bigger problems. You need an experienced tax attorney to protect you with an aggressive but smart strategy.
Tax attorney Juda Gabaie has experience building relationships with IRS agents and understands the urgency of your tax issue. For your convenience, he has an office located in Rockville.
Rockville, MD Local IRS Office & Services
Your local IRS office is located at:
6010 Executive Boulevard
Suite 100, Room 103
Rockville, MD 20850
Phone: (410) 358-1300
This office lists its services as:
- Account Inquiries
- Alien Clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment Arrangements
- Procedural Inquiries
- Solutions to Tax Issues
- Tax Forms.
Your local Rockville IRS tax office specifically lists "solutions to tax issues" as one of its services, but if you have already contacted this office, you likely discovered that they are unhelpful and have no intention of reaching a mutually agreeable solution. This encounter might have made you anxious and fearful about what will happen. You need a resourceful tax attorney who represents your best interests to navigate the system for you.
Solutions to Your Tax Issues in Rockville, MD
Tax attorney Juda Gabaie aggressively fights for solutions to your tax issues. He currently helps clients with the following:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes, and
Contact an Experienced Rockville Tax Attorney Today
Tax attorney Juda Gabaie always has your best interest in mind when finding a solution to your tax issue. For a free consultation, contact him today online or at (410) 358-1300.