When you receive a letter from the IRS, you may consider not opening it, hoping the problem will go away. Or, you may tentatively open that letter and try to negotiate with the IRS yourself, only to discover that the process is intimidating and confusing. You need an aggressive, experienced tax attorney to build a relationship with the IRS agent assigned to your case and work towards a mutually agreeable solution. Maryland tax attorney Juda Gabaie of Gabaie & Associates, LLC, has the experience to create an individualized solution to your tax issue.
Easton, MD Local IRS Office & Services
Your local IRS office is located at
611 S. Dupont Hwy.
Dover, DE 19901
This office lists its services as:
- Account inquiries
- Alien clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round.
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms
If you contacted this office, you likely discovered that the IRS is willing to take your money, but not willing to find a real solution to your tax issue. You need an aggressive Maryland tax attorney to negotiate a mutually agreeable solution with the IRS agent assigned to your case.
Solutions to Your Tax Issues in Easton, MD
Maryland tax attorney Juda Gabaie has the experience to find a comprehensive, individualized solution to your tax issue. He currently solves the following problems for his clients:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes, and
Real Solutions to Your Tax Issues in Easton, MD
Your tax issues will not go away if you ignore them. They need immediate attention, and Maryland tax attorney Juda Gabaie can create an individualized solution for you. Contact him today online or at (443) 345-8291.