Dealing with the IRS or Maryland state tax issues can be stressful. Fortunately, many tax issues can be handled with the assistance of an experienced and reliable Maryland tax attorney. Your tax lawyer can help clear up any tax liability issues or assessments, defend you against a tax lawsuit, or negotiate with the IRS to settle a tax bill or arrange a payment plan.
Maryland residents of Chestertown and Kent County can contact Juda Gabaie at Gabaie & Associates, LLC for help with federal and Maryland state tax issues.
Tax Issues in Kent County, Maryland
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Tax Liens and Tax Levies
- IRS Audits and Appeals
- Federal Tax Fraud Charges
- IRS Installment Plan Agreements
- Payroll Taxes and Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offers in Compromise
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalties
- IRS Hardship Status
- Maryland Tax Audits
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Residency Disputes
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland New Business Entity Set-Up
Kent County IRS Offices & Services
There is no local IRS office in Chestertown or Kent County. The nearest IRS office for most Kent County residents is located in Baltimore.
31 Hopkins Plaza
Baltimore, MD 21201
Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
443-853-5660 (Office Information)
844-545-5640 (To make an appointment)
The services provided in the Baltimore IRS office include:
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices, and levies)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information)
- Alien clearances or sailing permits
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) tax assistance for individuals
- Tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Basic tax law assistance (January 1 to tax day)
- Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance (IRS Form 911)
- Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (Form 2290)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Tax payment arrangements (check or money order)
- Tax procedural questions
- Solutions to general tax issues
- Federal tax forms (also available online)
Another area IRS office is located in Dover, Delaware.
611 S. Dupont Hwy
Dover, DE 19901
Maryland State Tax Offices for Kent County
There is no Maryland state tax office in Kent County. The Maryland tax office that serves Kent County is located in Elkton, in Cecil County.
Upper Chesapeake Corporate Center
103 Chesapeake Blvd, Suite D
Elkton, MD 21921
Kent County Maryland Tax Lawyer
If you live in Chestertown, Rock Hall, or anywhere in Maryland, contact Gabaie & Associates, LLC for a free consultation. Contact Juda Gabaie online or call (410) 862-2198 for help with your IRS or Maryland tax issues.