Dealing with an IRS tax problem is something no one wants to encounter, but it happens. You may think you can work out a fair deal with the IRS directly, but chances are slim for that happening only because the IRS wants its money and isn't too concerned with whatever bills or economic hardship you may have. That's why retaining a smart, strategic, and knowledgeable IRS tax problem attorney is important to your case: you get experience, insight, and commitment to addressing your IRS tax problem comprehensively, timely, and to your benefit.
Juda Gabaie is a resourceful tax attorney serving clients throughout the state of Maryland, including the good residents of Harford County. His practice is strictly focused on IRS and tax-related matters, and he uses his experience to help people like you. He builds strong relationships with IRS agents to harness the best outcome for you. Contact Juda Gabaie today to discuss the unique circumstances of your tax case. The sooner you do, the sooner you will benefit from a solution to your IRS issue.
Harford County, MD Local IRS Office & Services
The local IRS office in for Harford County residents is located at:
31 Hopkins Plaza
Baltimore, MD 21201
This office lists its services as:
- Account inquiries
- Alien clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round.
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices).
Contacting this office will not provide you with the answers you need to your questions. It will also not provide you with an accessible process to discuss in good faith your tax issues. In fact, if you tried to contact the IRS at this location, then you probably already know that the information provided is formulaic, standard, and impersonal. The result is a feeling of helplessness and anxiety. Real solutions to your tax issue are not found at a local IRS office but through a tax attorney who knows how to reach out to the IRS, negotiate your case using facts and persuasion, and represent your interests.
Resolve to Get Your Tax Problems Solved in Harford County, MD
Finding the right attorney can be instrumental to the success of your tax case. Tax attorney Juda Gabaie and his legal team have the requisite experience, insight, and knowledge to develop creative tax solutions. He currently helps clients in the following areas:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Unfiled Payroll Taxes
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- IRS Revenue Officer Unannounced Arrival
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Tax Penalties
- Business Taxes
- CP 523 Letter
- CP 90 Letter
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes
- Maryland New Business Entity, and
Contact a Resourceful Harford County Tax Attorney Today
If you have an issue pending with the IRS or believe the IRS will be contacting you about one, you need legal advice and a creative solution. Tax attorney Juda Gabaie is known for his ingenuity, integrity, and thoughtful approaches to tax matters. For a free consultation, contact him today online or at 443-345-8291.