Juda Gabaie Esq. has dedicated his career in representing clients nationwide to resolve tax disputes before the Internal Revenue Service and the state taxing agencies. As a dedicated IRS & State tax defense attorney, he has saved his clients millions of dollars in back taxes and allowed his clients the peace of mind to move forward in life. Juda represent individual taxpayers and multi million dollar companies before IRS and the state tax agencies. He has successfully settled millions in back taxes for his clients and has represented clients before the US Tax Court, Maryland Tax Court, and Comptroller of MD hearing compliance. As an adjunct professor, Juda has taught Low Income Taxpayer Clinic and supervised student attorneys representing low income taxpayers.
While a student at Maryland School of Law, Juda was the Senior Attorney at the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic representing clients before the IRS and Comptroller of Maryland. As a former tax preparer, Juda is well versed in the preparation of tax returns. Juda has completed the required accounting prerequisite courses and is presently a CPA candidate.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Maryland School of Law.
- Certificate in Business, University of Maryland School of Law.
- B.S. Honors, Business & Accounting, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
- Admitted to United States Tax Court.
- Admitted to Maryland Tax Court
- Admitted to Maryland Court of Appeals.
- Adjunct Professor at University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law.
- Rising Star Super Lawyers 2020
- Secured a release of IRS wage levy and garnishment for multiple clients before the IRS and state taxing authorities.
- Secured full abatement of penalties in the amount of over $3 million dollars for a corporation before the IRS.
- Secured a release of professional license hold and driver license for multiple clients before the Comptroller of MD.
- Successful in the release of an IRS Lien for a client through the "Fresh Start Program"
- Assisted a client to satisfy tax debt for pennies on the dollar through the IRS Fresh Start Program, Offer In Compromise (OIC).
- Assisted an organization to be recognized as a non-profit through the IRS and Comptroller of MD.
- Successful OIC for a client who had over $100k tax liability to the Comptroller of MD for a couple of hundred dollars.
- Successful hard ship status, aka Currently Not Collectible (CNC), for a client who had over a million dollars in trust fund recovery penalty (TFRP).
- Counseled businesses and individual to maximize tax strategies.