Every day, Howard County taxpayers face issues with the IRS. You may think that you can resolve these issues yourself, but you may quickly find the process confusing and intimidating. Experienced tax attorney Juda Gabaie of Gabaie & Associates, LLC serves all of Howard County, including the city of Columbia, and can work with the IRS agent assigned to your case to find a mutually agreeable resolution.
Howard County Local IRS Office and Services
The local IRS office for Howard County is located at:
31 Hopkins Plaza
Baltimore, MD 21201
This office lists its services as:
- Account inquiries
- Alien clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round.
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms.
If you contacted this office, you may have discovered that the employees are happy to take your money or provide general information but are unwilling to find a real solution to your tax issue. You need an experienced tax attorney to fight for you.
Find Solutions to Your Tax Issues in Howard County
Tax attorney Juda Gabaie understands the complexities of working towards a solution with the IRS and protects your best interests. He currently helps his clients with the following:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes, and
Contact an Experienced Howard County Tax Attorney Today
Tax attorney Juda Gabaie understands that time is of the essence when dealing with the IRS. He can formulate a creative solution to your tax issue. For a free consultation, contact him today online or at (443) 345-8291.