If you have never handled an IRS tax issue before, you may be feeling overwhelmed and scared. The IRS does not have your best interests in mind and is often unhelpful when you try to contact them.
Juda Gabaie is an experienced tax attorney with a local office conveniently located in Annapolis, Maryland. He resolves your tax issues by building a comprehensive strategy for solving your tax problem and building a positive relationship with the IRS agent assigned to your case.
Annapolis, MD Local IRS Office & Services
Your local IRS office is located at:
8401 Corporate Drive
Landover, MD 20785
Phone: (240) 613-7952
This office lists its services as:
- Account Inquiries
- Alien Clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment Arrangements
- Procedural Inquiries
- Solutions to Tax Issues
- Tax Forms.
If you have already contacted this office, you likely discovered that they only provide information and are generally unhelpful and unsympathetic to your tax problem. If you want real solutions to your tax problems, you need an experienced tax attorney who represents your best interests.
Solutions to Your Tax Issues in Annapolis, MD
Tax attorney Juda Gabaie has the experience and knowledge to develop a creative, individualized solution to your tax issues. He currently helps clients with the following issues:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes, and
Contact an Experienced Annapolis Tax Attorney Today
If you have a tax issue pending with the IRS, contact tax attorney Juda Gabaie today for a creative, individualized solution. For a free consultation, contact him today online or at (410) 862-2198.