If the IRS has notified you that you have a tax issue, you may think that you can hide from the problem and it will just forget that you have an issue. Or, you may try to negotiate with them on your own, only to discover that the IRS is unwilling to find a mutually agreeable settlement. You need experienced tax attorney Juda Gabaie to find a creative solution to your unique tax issue.
Timonium MD Local Tax Office & Services
The local IRS office in Timonium is located at:
31 Hopkins Plaza
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (443) 853-5660
This office lists its services as:
- Account inquiries
- Alien clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals.
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round.
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms.
If you already contacted this office, you probably discovered that they are unsympathetic to your tax problem but more than willing to take your money. You need an experienced tax attorney to build a relationship with the IRS agent assigned to your case while protecting your best interests.
Solutions to Your Tax Issues in Timonium MD
Tax attorney Juda Gabaie will use a creative strategy along with his experience and insight to find solutions to your tax issues. He currently helps his clients with the following:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes, and