Taxpayers in Cambridge or anywhere in Dorchester County may be surprised to get a tax notice in the mail from the IRS. It may be a notice of intent to levy property, notice of unpaid taxes, or request for more information. It may not be anything to worry about but you should clear it up as soon as possible.
Do not ignore a notice from the IRS, or you may be faced with unnecessary interest or penalties. Even if you do not think you can afford an unpaid tax bill, you may have options to reduce your tax liability. If you have any questions about an IRS notice or want to make sure it is legitimate (and not a scam), contact a reliable Maryland tax attorney.
Juda Gabaie is a resourceful tax attorney who has successfully represented clients in Dorchester County and throughout the State of Maryland. He has dedicated his law practice to IRS and Maryland tax-related matters and is committed to helping clients and their families. Contact Juda Gabaie today to schedule a consultation to discuss your tax issue.
Dorchester County IRS Offices
Depending on where you are located in Dorchester County, your local IRS office is likely the Salisbury office. You can use the IRS Local Office Locator to find the nearest IRS office. Your experienced Maryland Tax Attorney will be able to represent you in a Maryland or IRS tax matter wherever you live in Dorchester County, including:
- Church Creek,
- East New Market,
- Vienna, or
- Anywhere else in Dorchester County.
Salisbury IRS Office
601 East Naylor Mill Road, Unit C
Salisbury, MD 21804
Phone: (410) 831-6200
Hours: Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
This office provides the following services:
- Account inquiries
- Alien clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round.
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices).
Contact the IRS in Salisbury or Call Your Maryland Tax Lawyer?
An IRS tax notice generally provides contact information for any questions you may have regarding the notice. However, you may want to talk to your reliable tax lawyer before calling the IRS. Your tax attorney will be able to review the notice, let you know your options, and can represent you before the IRS to protect your rights and financial interests.
Reliable Solutions to Dorchester County Tax Problems
Tax attorney Juda Gabaie represented residents and businesses in Dorchester County for all types of tax issues with the IRS. Gabaie & Associates, LLC currently helps clients with the following:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Unfiled Payroll Taxes
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- IRS Revenue Officer Unannounced Arrival
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Tax Penalties
- Business Taxes
- CP 523 Letter
- CP 90 Letter
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes
- Maryland New Business Entity, and
Contact Dorchester County Tax Attorney Today
If you have any questions about tax issues, IRS notices, or need to challenge an IRS tax penalty, contact Dorchester County tax attorney Juda Gabaie to schedule a free consultation. Gabaie & Associates, LLC can be contacted online or at 443-345-8291.