Not all tax issues are the same, so when you have a tax issue with the IRS, you need a creative, individualized solution. Maryland tax attorney Juda Gabaie of Gabaie & Associates, LLC has experience building relationships with the IRS agent assigned to your case and negotiating with them to reach a mutually agreeable solution. This is not a one-size-fits-all approach. This is a customized solution to your tax issue.
Bowie, MD Local IRS Office & Services
Your local IRS office is located at:
8401 Corporate Dr.
Landover, MD 20785.
This office lists its services as:
- Account inquiries
- Alien clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round.
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18
- Check, money order, or cash payment acceptance
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms
Although this office lists "solutions to tax issues" as one of its services, if you already contacted the IRS here, you likely discovered that their idea of "solutions" does not match yours. You need an experienced Maryland tax attorney to negotiate with the IRS for you.
Solutions to Your Tax Issues in Bowie, MD
Experienced Maryland tax attorney Juda Gabaie can create an individualized solution for your unique tax issue. He currently helps his clients with the following:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & AppContaeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes, and
Contact an Experienced Bowie Tax Attorney Today
Ignoring your tax problems does not make them go away. If you received a letter from the IRS notifying you that you have a tax issue, you need help today, not tomorrow. For a free consultation, contact Gabaie & Associates, LLC today online or at (410) 862-2198.