An IRS tax problem can seem daunting and scary, especially if you have never previously dealt with an IRS tax issue. There is help, but it is not from the place you would have imagined it to be. The IRS is unhelpful and formulaic in its response to your questions and concerns. It has no intention of working in your favor, but every intention to intimidate you and to take your money.
Juda Gabaie, a resourceful tax attorney with a local office conveniently located in Baltimore, can help you. His experience has taught him that building a good relationship with the IRS agent assigned to your case, coupled with an aggressive, smart strategy, is the key to positive outcomes for his clients. But too often, citizens make the mistake believing they can either hide from the IRS or persuade the IRS on their own. If you are or were one of these people, you are probably reading this because you know the latter is not true. Contact Juda Gabaie today to discuss the unique circumstances of your tax case. The sooner you do, the sooner you will benefit from a solution to your IRS issue.
Baltimore MD Local IRS Office & Services
The local IRS office in Baltimore is located at:
31 Hopkins Plaza
Baltimore, MD 21201
This office lists its services as:
- Account inquiries
- Alien clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round.
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices).
If you already contacted this office, you probably learned quite quickly that it is informational generally and irrelevant specifically -- there is no intent on the part of the IRS to truly help you or listen to your tax problems or concerns. In fact, contacting the local IRS office probably increased your anxiety. If you want real solutions to your real tax problems or tax issues, you need a resourceful, experienced tax attorney who represents you and your interests.
Find Solutions to Your Tax Issues in Baltimore MD
It will come as some relief to you then that a creative approach and strategy may be what you need to solve your IRS tax problem. Tax attorney Juda Gabaie and his legal team have the requisite experience, insight, and knowledge to develop creative tax solutions. He currently helps clients in the following areas:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes, and
Contact a Resourceful Baltimore Tax Attorney Today
If you have an issue pending with the IRS, you need legal advice and a creative solution now, not tomorrow. Tax attorney Juda Gabaie is known for his ingenuity, integrity, and thoughtful approaches to tax matters. He tackles each case from a holistic, comprehensive point of view. For a free consultation, contact him today online or at 443.345.8291.