Getting a letter from the IRS can be confusing and stressful. Before reacting it is important to consult a tax lawyer to understand how to resolve the issue. If you live in Montgomery County, Maryland and received a notice from the IRS, contact your local tax law attorney for a resolution that protects your property, business, and assets.
Reliable tax lawyer Juda Gabaie has an office in Rockville, Maryland, and can represent you, your family, or your business in state and federal tax matters.
Montgomery County Local IRS Office & Services
The Montgomery County local IRS office is located in Rockville at:
6010 Executive Blvd
Ste 100, Rm 103
Rockville, MD 20852.
Services provided in the Rockville office include:
- Account inquiries (help with letters, notices, and levies on your wages or bank account)
- Adjustments (changes to tax account information or payments)
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Basic tax law assistance
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Payments (check or money order only)
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms
Dealing with any government office can be frustrating. It can be difficult to get answers to even simple questions. The benefit of a reliable tax lawyer is that you have someone on your side to explain the issues, deal with the IRS, and make sure you do not end up paying more than you have to.
Tax Attorney Representation in Montgomery County
Reliable tax attorney Juda Gabaie has the knowledge and experience to craft an individualized solution to your tax problems. Common tax issues for clients include:
Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
Montgomery County Tax Lawyer
Dealing with the IRS is easier with an experienced tax attorney on your side. If you received a notice from the IRS or have questions about your taxes in Montgomery County, contact tax attorney Juda Gabaie today for a resolution. Contact Juda Gabaie online today for a free consultation, or at (410) 862-2198.