You may not be aware that you have a tax issue in Mount Airy, Maryland until you receive your first letter from the IRS. This letter implies that the IRS is helpful and willing to find a mutually agreeable solution, however, once you start trying to navigate the system by yourself, you may find that the IRS is unhelpful at best. You need experienced Maryland tax attorney Juda Gabaie of Gabaie & Associates, LLC to formulate a creative strategy for resolving your tax issues.
Mount Airy, MD Local IRS Office and Services
Your local IRS office is located at
201 Thomas-Johnson Drive
Frederick, MD 21702
Phone: (301) 228-2838
This office lists its services as:
- Account Inquiries
- Alien Clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Payment Arrangements
- Procedural Inquiries
- Solutions to Tax Issues
- Tax Forms.
Your local IRS tax office lists "Solutions to Tax Issues" as one of its services, but if you have contacted this office, you likely discovered that these "solutions" are only general information and nothing of substance that can resolve your tax issue. You need an experienced attorney to find real solutions for you.
Solutions to your Tax Issues in Mount Airy, MD
Experienced Maryland tax attorney Juda Gabaie can create an individualized solution for your unique tax issue. He currently helps his clients with the following:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & AppContaeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes, and
Contact an Experienced Mount Airy Tax Attorney Today.
Maryland tax attorney Juda Gabaie aggressively fights for creative and comprehensive solutions to his clients' tax issues. For a free consultation, contact him today online or at (301) 363-1026.