Have you received a notice from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)? Do you know if you are under a tax-related investigation by the IRS or the state of Maryland?
How you respond to these notices can mean the difference in a negative or positive outcome. Some people think ignoring it means it'll go away. Others think contacting the IRS directly means they'll get sympathy and points for taking action on their own. Others will contact a smart, strategic tax attorney. The latter is the best means for a positive outcome. Though ignoring it may give you a few months of reprieve, the IRS isn't ignoring the tax issue, so you can count on them coming after you. And contacting the IRS directly will not result in any benefits to you -- they are there to get their money, not there to help you.
Juda Gabaie, a resourceful tax attorney serving clients throughout the state of Maryland, including residents of Calvert County, dedicates his law practice to IRS and Maryland tax-related matters. He is committed to his clients and their interests. Through thorough review and thoughtful strategy, he advocates for your rights and interests while building strong relationships with IRS and State agencies and agents. Contact Juda Gabaie today to schedule a consultation to discuss your tax issue.
Calvert County, MD Local IRS Office & Services
Feel free to contact the IRS by calling them or locating their local tax office that represents cases of residents in Calvert County. There are two IRS locations that may address your tax issue, one in Landover and the other in Rockville, Maryland.
Landover IRS Office
8401 Corporate Drive
Landover, MD 20785
Phone: (240) 613-7952
Hours: Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Rockville IRS Office
6010 Executive Blvd, Ste 100 Rm 103
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: (240) 613-8976
Hours: Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
These offices provide the following services:
- Account inquiries
- Alien clearances
- Assistance with Affordable Care Act tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is available year-round.
- Basic tax law assistance January 1 - April 18 (answers related to your individual Federal Tax Return)
- Form 911, Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance
- Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Payment arrangements
- Procedural inquiries
- Solutions to tax issues
- Tax forms (All forms, instructions & publications are readily available online on IRS.gov. Availability is very limited in IRS offices).
You may think your tax matter falls under one of these categories, including “Solutions to tax issues,” and as a result, you may contact the IRS directly. Two things will become abundantly clear:
- You will wait on the line for a long time due to high volume calls; and
- Your tax issue will not be comprehensively and meaningfully addressed or solved – at least not in a way that helps you.
A Calvert County tax attorney can advocate for you and your interests with the IRS or state of Maryland agencies or agents in a more effective, persuasive, and sincere way.
Smart Solutions to Tax Problems in Calvert County, MD
Tax attorney Juda Gabaie solves tax problems that many residents of Calvert County face. He is committed to helping you in a way that alleviates the financial burden the IRS or the state of Maryland may impose on you. In some cases, you could even face criminal action but for the proactive and smart representation of the tax attorneys at Gabaie & Associates, LLC.
Gabaie & Associates, LLC currently helps clients with the following:
- Tax Problems
- Income Tax Fraud
- Tax Liens & Tax Levies
- Audit & Appeals
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Unfiled Payroll Taxes
- Payroll Taxes & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- IRS Revenue Officer Unannounced Arrival
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Tax Penalties
- Business Taxes
- CP 523 Letter
- CP 90 Letter
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
- Maryland Tax Audit
- Maryland Residency Disputes
- Maryland New Business Entity, and
Contact a Resourceful Calvert County Tax Attorney Today
Facing a tax problem alone is not a wise decision unless you have first-hand knowledge and insight into how the IRS operates. If you have been sent a notice or otherwise have a tax issue that needs to be handled, reach out to Calvert County tax attorney Juda Gabaie to schedule a free consultation. His office can be contacted online or at 443-345-8291.