A letter from the IRS can mean an expensive tax bill. However, talking to an experienced tax attorney as soon as possible can help you clear up any issues with the IRS, reduce your tax liability, and help you avoid penalties. A reliable tax lawyer can handle all types of state and federal tax issues, including audits, tax liens, and innocent spouse relief.
If you live or work in Prince George's County, Maryland and have questions about your taxes or received a letter from the IRS, contact Juda Gabaie at Gabaie & Associates, LLC. With offices throughout Maryland, including Annapolis and Rockville, Gabaie & Associates, LLC will deal with the IRS so you can focus on your work and family.
Prince George's County Area IRS Office & Services
The local IRS office near Prince George's County is located in Landover at:
8401 Corporate Dr.
Landover, MD 20785
301-729-6397 (Office Information)
844-545-5640 (To make an appointment)
- Account inquiries
- Help with IRS letters
- Bank account and wage levies
- Adjustments to tax account information or payments
- Alien clearances (Sailing Permits)
- Assistance with the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) tax provision questions for individuals
- Assistance with questions about tax law changes in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Basic tax law assistance between
- Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance (IRS Form 911)
- Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return (Form 2290)
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers and Form W-7
- Tax payment arrangements
- Tax payments
- Procedural questions
- Solutions to general tax issues
- Federal tax forms.
Prince George's County Tax Law Experience
Experienced tax attorney Juda Gabaie has helped individuals, families, and businesses throughout Maryland deal with a variety of tax issues, including:
- Tax Liens and Tax Levies
- IRS Audits and Appeals
- Federal Tax Fraud Charges
- Unfiled Tax Returns
- Payroll Taxes and Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Offers in Compromise
- Injured and Innocent Spouse Relief
- IRS Installment Plan Agreements
- IRS Hardship Status
- Maryland Tax Audits
- Maryland License / Tags Hold
- Maryland Residency Disputes
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Laws
Prince George's County Tax Lawyer
If you live in Bowie, College Park, or anywhere in Maryland, a tax consultation with a reliable tax attorney can relieve the stress of dealing with the IRS. Contact Juda Gabaie today for a free consultation or call (410) 862-2198.